Privacy, legal and mandatory noticies
Holder: Hotel Hirzer SAS d. Mair Alois & Co.
Legal representative: Mair Alois
Location: Falzebenstraße 66, 39040 Hafling/Avelengo (BZ), Italy
Tax ID: IT00887680213
Phone: +39 0473 279306
Fax: +39 0473 279544
Photos: Hotel Hirzer; Touristic Board Avelengo: Mittelberger Johann / Mittelberger Vinzenz / Delia Müller / Frieder Blickle / Laurin Moser / Michael Mertens; Funivie Merano 2000 SpA; Tappeiner GmbH; MGM: Frieder Blickle / Pertoll Damian Lukas / Renè Riller / Bruno Klomfar / Alex Filz / Jessica Preuhs / Mario Entero / Helmuth Rier / Angelika Schwarz / Andreas Marini / Marion Lafogler / Sissa Micheli / Paola Marcello / Georg Tappeiner / Michael Müller / Ernst Müller / Christian Gufler / Manuela Prossliner / Gionata Xerra / Oskar Dariz / Kim Andreolli / Laurin Moser / Udo Bernhart; Thermal baths Merano: DOCsrl; The gardens of Trauttmansdorff castle: Marion Gelmini
Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council
Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Informative report provided in line with the Italian legislative decree 2003/06/30 “Data Protection Code”
In line with Art. 13 (information), legislative decree n. 196 of June 30th 2003, we hereby inform that our company collects and processes the personal data provided by email, phone, fax and/or post for the purposes indicated hereunder.
In accordance with the legal provisions our company assures that the processing of personal data takes place in respect of fundamental rights and freedom as well as in respect of the dignity of the person concerned, with particular attention to confidentiality, individual identity and the right to personal data protection.
Purposes of processing personal data:
- Fulfilment of legal duties, regulations, Community rules, civil and tax rules
- Fulfilment of possible contractual obligations towards the party concerned
- Performance of all tasks connected with the business of our company, such as filling in of in-house statistics, rendering of accounts, customers / suppliers book-keeping
- Commercial purposes such as sending of business information and advertising material (by post, fax and e-mail), marketing activities and market research
- Protection of credits and management of debts
- Fulfilment of the obligation to notify the municipality and the public bodies and authorities about the identity of the people lodging by us.
With reference to the purposes mentioned above, personal data will be transmitted, if necessary:
- To public bodies and authorities when provided by law
- To credit institutions our company is in relationship with for credit/debts management
- To all physical and/or legal persons, public and/or private offices (lawyer's offices, offices for administration or tax advice, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, etc.) when the notice is necessary or functional to perform our activities, always in line with the conditions and purposes mentioned above
Our company will not release personal data to third parties.
Processing of personal data shall take place with or without the assistance of electronic or in any case automated means and shall include all the operations provided by Art. 4, paragraph 1, sect. a, of the Italian legislative decree n. 196 of June 30th 2003 (any operation or range of operations concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, drawing, comparison, use and deletion of personal data). Processing shall always take place in accordance with every precautionary measure granting its safety and confidentiality.
The Privacy Code grants the parties concerned specific rights as for Art. 7. In particular, individuals have the right to know what personal data are in possession of the Controller and to gain access to them. In addition, the party concerned can ask for information about the origin of personal data, the purposes and the methods of their processing both if this takes place with the assistance of electronic means or not and about the details of the Controller, of the persons in charge and of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data can be disclosed or who can have access to them. The party concerned has the right to check, confirm, correct and complete his/her personal data and to ask to remove, close or make anonymous the personal data which is not processed in respect of the law. The party concerned shall prevent completely or in part the processing of personal data for legitimate reasons and to require their deletion, closure and anonymous nature also without justified reason, in case personal data are used for commercial information, sending of advertising material, direct sale or market researches and opinion polls.
The above mentioned rights can be exercised by the party concerned or by an appointed person by means of a registered letter or an e-mail addressed to the designated person in charge.
The Controller of personal data processing is Hotel Hirzer SAS in the person of its legal representative.